Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I don't give a damn about my reputation

So the show last night was awesome, i think we sold around 35 cd's, which is sweet cause there was about 50 people there, so thats a pretty decent average.

The opening acts were spectacular, expecially this one ska band that i may or may not be a part of.

Although there were quite a few mess ups (like the breaking of a string, the horrible version of joy) the night was fun.

The crowd really liked our new stuff (surprising) so our next cd will hopefully be an even bigger hit!

Yes, so moral of the story is i know get to quote myself on my blog.

I'm hitchhiking through texas
cause i put a chainsaw through your lexus

Skoch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad it went well...can't wait for my cd!!

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pritty muh amazing. if u wernt there u missed a good one! I loved that God ShookHis Head song... LOVED it! great lyrics!
Ciao

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAVEY BABY! WE'RE IN! GO OILERS GO! GO OILERS GO!!

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home