Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, March 13, 2006

The OLD OLD Testament

So we sold our first concert ticket today. oh yes. 5 dollars in my pocket. Its gonna be fantastic. i'll put up the track listing if i ever get a chance. I think it comes to 34 tracks (19 of which are songs, or have some sort of music in them)

So i'm pumped. i'ver released an album before.

So i've been blogging for a year and 2 days now. Thats 73 posts in 367 days. Thats about once every 5 days. Which i can handle, any higher of an average and i'd be a nerd.

Oilers are sucking. that makes me very sad. Although i predicted back in september that we wouldn't make the playoffs. Me and my stupid predictions.

I heard a rumor that i'll know if i got hired within a week and a half. Which makes me subtly nervous. Since like 3 other people applied for my job. Fools, if they only knew what my job entailed. (Mara, you're not aloud to make any comment. or Fred for that matter)

I must do old testament homework now. peace

Skoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home