Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And God Shook His Head

Christ and I went busking on saturday. only lasted 45 minutes, but we made 6 bucks. good people out there.

I wrote my testimony on sunday. It contained alot of dark comedy. i will share with you all an exert:

My dog died early november. I was watching "The Deer Hunter" as she was having stroke after stroke. Theres still a stain on the carpet where she died, i like to think of it as her last "screw you" to the world. Personally, i hope i leave a stain like that when i die.

I'm so diabolically evil. its great.

BIG BIG NEWS

April 5th 3:30 pm Cd release party. Its gonna be happening in my room
Thats 3107 blakiston drive nw calgary, alberta, room 102.
The cost is 5$, 7$ at the door (which pays for the concert and the cd)

So far i have about 65% of the album recorded, and i have all my plans drawn out for the booklet. Its gonna be big.

And thats me to date.
Skoch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skoch. Hi.
It's sam!
Long time no see, whats up and things? Hows life etc etc.. bla.
Well anyways. Came across youre blog and just thought id leave a commentttt.
-Sam-

6:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i'd soo be ther e if i wasn't going to taste of choas in edmonton grrrr you better send me a copy . so did you apply to camp i get head counsler yay me hope you'll be back

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home