Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Always love the ones you hurt

Wow, its been so long since i updated this.

I've been putting some serious work into doing nothing.

Yesturday i went to this nice pizza place with three of my buddys, i felt like i was al pacino in the first Godfather, and there was a gun hiding in the bathroom for me.thats what it felt like.

I saw Walk The Line. It was good, but i left a little pissed off. I mean, the movie focused on just his personal life, which is cool, but it did a horrible job of showing how big of an impact he had on the world.

I guess the 2 exceptions would be when it showed all the letters he got, and the line at the end of the movie saying that at folsom prison outsold the beatles.

I just think the movie didn't have much of a "looking back this man kicked ass" perspective. maybe thats what the director was going for.

Anyway, everyone should listen to Iron Maiden's Holy Smoke.

Skoch

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Hey Dave,

Check wout www.boundlessmagazine.com. there is a pic there of you in the Fuel ad.

J

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home