Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Was a dancer

She takes her clothes off for the japanese
i take my clothes off whenever it suits me


You know, i really love being a guy. I think i love it too much, because i use being male as an excuse for a lot of the stupid things i do. then when i'm called on it i do that typical guy thing, i don't care.

Its odd being at bible college, because i almost convinced myself that these people i hang out with actually know who i am. Thank goodness i have my Socs. Socs are good for many things.

They'll buy you hot chocolate to keep you warm
They like to remember there glory days, perhaps when they had no holes in them (via homemade movies)
They looked funny to begin with, but after you've used them alot they become beautiful
They'll stick with you, even when soaking wet or freezing cold

so all i'm trying to subliminaly say is:
I love my socs.

But i'm not ranting, i'm confusing

Skoch

5 Comments:

Blogger lilo said...

skochy, a little bird told me that you were coming home this weekend...is that true? We could start our christmas shopping early friend...

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SKOCH!!
oh man!! its Tink!!!..ahh i miss you so much!!!...st.albert really misses you!!!we have had so much funat youth group..and of couse you just had to leave eh!! well i know your having a fun time!!! but we def. miss you!!!..and yes! is it true that your coming home this weekend? that would be fliipin amazing!!! i miss ya bud!!!
hope to tlak to you soon
leave a message on my msn space
bye
Courtney

10:45 AM

 
Blogger ~m said...

:')

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure its tink?

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Ian said...

oh so you're the jerk now..i like how you worded that..made me feel loved. Well if you're a jerk now i guess i can be the unshowered roadie..you know i love you..cant wait til february

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home