Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The BIG FIVE-O

so this is post number 50, not that that means anything, i'd give bigger props to those who have been blogging longer. so this is my 9th month blogging. on yeah, i'm cool.

So i was just on a "Leaders edge" which basically means i learnt awhole crap load on leadership. Which is great, because leading is a good thing to know how to do.

So i'm starting to crack. When i lived in st.albert i went get a good 4-5 hours of personal, alone time. But now, living in residence, i've gotten about 4-5 hours in total of alone time. And its really killing me, because it means i start to brush the people that care about me off. I need a vacation

So anyway, i'm at my good buddy chealsea's house, with josiah, morgan, and my girlfriend Melissa. So its not quite "alone time", but its much easier to put up with only 4 people as oppose to 40.

Anyway, please pray that i don't blow up. that'd be nice.

Skoch

5 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

Hey Skochy,

I know what you mean about the lack of alone time living in residence. I like living there and everything, but sometimes it can be over whelming.

I missed you at church this morning. Hopefully I'll see you sometime in December, when do you finish exams?

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also come and hang out here! Speaking of which...did you get my email? We have a bunch of stuff for YOU...good stuff!

K

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skochy,

One day when you're old and live alone with a stolen squirrel as a pet you'll look back on these days and smile. Some say you are in your prime, and I find myself pondering some of the same things you mention in your blogs. But God has blessed us in our lives and prepared each day exactly as he wanted. So our we letting opporutnites slide away? Hmm. Whatever the reason, Skoch I got nothing but respect for you.

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Nav said...

I forgot to mention that my parents are more than happy to feed you and provide laundry machines, they love you dearly.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Toes said...

Well. as far as the big five o goes. that passed 7 posts ago for me. AANNNNNNDDDDD it has only been 2 1/2 months. but that's probably just because I spend an outrageous amount of time telling the world how I feel about everything. well...my everything.
I have some scuba snacks to share with you. and birthday cake if you're coming to my party. (the 20th @ 2:30)

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home