Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, November 04, 2005

No decision, No delay

So i'm thinking of two things.

1. As much as i love the fact that i'm young and immature (in at least a few ways), i hate the harm it causes other people. to some it up from one of my songs

if it offends you that makes it wrong
if it offends you that makes it fun

I hate being a teenage dirtbag, but that probably defines me quite well.

2. Do you ever get the feeling that Christianity (not God) is an addictive drug?

i have no decision and no delay, it comes on just like special K
i feel like i've swallowed half my stash and now i never want to crash

Special K


Skoch

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you have to decide what makes you a 'dirtbag'...although I know that you're not (at least not when I've been around you) People can change the way they act...is this what got you in 'trouble'?

K

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Nav said...

Dave,

You're smarter than you let most people see. Don't hide behind immaturity, you know that you're more mature than you let on sometimes. You have a lot of people that care about you; don't forget that we're not leaving. I miss you.

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have you been? have not seen yo uin a while? No kiss for you.

Seven

4:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should stop being immature hitler was immature and you don't want to be like hitler do you?

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i just went to gwar it rocked my socks i was in the pit wit sunshine best show ever. i hurt and am dyed a asortment of colors night

1:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was thinking, you should probably go to www.bradsucks.net IMMEDIATELY and download "dirtbag". cuz it's wonderful. and you'd enjoy it.

k that's all i got.

oh.. and.. hi. this is dez. you left me a link to your blog once. WHATWEREYOUTHINKING, i know.

p.s. if danny michel comes again, my invitation still stands.

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home