Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hear You ME My Friends

So lets get the ball rolling

Morgan (lives across the hall from me, my roomates younger brother) messed up his ankle thursday night, and is currently taking 5 pain killers every 4 hours. which is a great source of entertainment.

I haven't worn pants since thurday night. its saturday afternoon.

i took a sabath yesturday. i ordered pizza cause apparently your not suppose to cook on the sabbath. is making porridge cooking?

My girlfriends gone on some geeky band trip. my theory was if i did absolutly nothing i wouldn't miss her. wow, don't try that kids!!!

i went to my good buddy Allisons Jazz concert, it was pretty amazing. Jazz is way more fun then orchestra. OF course, orchestra serves its purpose, like making me cry during the floating leaf scene of forest gump.

also...Braveheart is an amazing movie.

Skoch

5 Comments:

Blogger Toes said...

that would have been a feather in Forrest Gump, not a leaf :P and I most definately agree. Jazz is MUCH more fun than orchestra. I won't make you come to my symphonic winds and wind ensemble concert in december. it's the 8th if you're wondering though.

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who didn't know you, they might wonder about you not wearing pants for the last few days!

K

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes brave heart rules abit long but its all worth it . i wish i could go pants less maybe on my days off

5:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you don't mind sharing with the world that you go pant-less. It always makes me laugh and that's a good thing.

9:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding takamine guitar and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Skoch your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on takamine guitar was way off when compared to Hear You ME My Friends and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for takamine guitar for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later

6:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home