Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The blogging plague

Well, i added a whole wack of people to my blog list.
It might just be me, but i only add people to my blog list so that i don't have to actually remember there website addy, i can just click on there name.

meh.

My roomy dennis had his b-day yesturday, so i bought him a dinosaur b-day cake (which i paid with from the money off that tree out back)

It's funny having already been to college, because so many people are experiencing this type of work load for the first time, but for me, i've had it much worse then this (3 cheers for no microeconomics!!!)

So God has truly blessed me.

So i've been trying to think about my spiritual gifts, and i think one of my gifts is that of entertainment. but then i was thinking about church, and what place does entertainment have in church?

Adieu
Skoch

p.s., check out socs blog cause she wrote some nice stuff about me. and she's cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skoch! How are you and your lip doing? I miss you, but I'm really glad you're having a great time. Talk to you later :)
ps. how's the cd?

6:19 PM

 
Blogger ~m said...

yes, i am.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Caity said...

hey skoch so you were thinking about you're spiritual gifts i see and you said you think one of them could be entertainment. is that musical entertainment or jsut plain old entertainment cause God would definatly use musical talent? l8er g8er

5:04 PM

 
Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Hey dave...we had our first practices without you...I miss you

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home