Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The words of the prophets are written on the Subway walls



This is my dear friend Dora, who has alot of hair. and she dances, flower in her teeth and all that.

So i'm helping my sister move, which is strange, because i feel like the whole world went out and grew up and a great big hurry.

I'm just about to pay for my tuition and etc, oh my sweet 6,000$, how i'll miss you.

I had a delightfull conversation with this guy a barely know, about the song Judith (by A Perfect Circle). The song was written because Maynard James Keenan's Aunt believed that Faith would heal her, but alas, she died.

What i find interesting about this song is, yes, he's ticked off with God, but i get the impression that he's more angry at faith.

Judith

A flood happens in a small town, so the priest at the local church decides to sit on the roof of his church and wait for God to help him. So a boat comes by, and tells the priest to jump aboard, but the priest says no, God will save me. Some time later another boat comes and tells the priest to jump in the boat, still the priest declares "My God will save me". by this time the water was up to the ankels of the priest, still sitting on the roof of his church, and another boat comes and tells the priest to climb in, but he stills says that God will save him.
So the priest drowns and goes to heaven. So he asks God, why didn't you save me? And God says, i sent three boats!

Skoch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat at Subway all the time and have never seen the words of the prophet written on the walls. You must mean DQ. :^

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Nav said...

I agree about the feeling that the whole world has grown up in a hurry.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Caity said...

it's such a lovely pic of us skoch!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home