Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Every Dog Has His Day


Every Dog Has His Day

I'm not exactly sure what i said up there. i think it was "i have a dream", or perhaps, "We will fight them in the hills...".

Whatever i said, rest assured my mother was on the internet within minutes registering her joy throughout the world.

So yeah, i'm a senior soldier, or as an atheist would say, I'm a "Rules and Limitations" soldier. I must say, i am gonna miss the bottle. Depot, that is.

Also, i'm sorry for not updating this more often, i didn't know i had so many fans. Or maybe just one. Hi Peter. Call Me.


Skoch

6 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

My little baby is growing up...tear:) Can't wait to see you at our enrollment next weekend!:)

9:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me so proud!!!!

1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but does every dog have a sharp looking uniform? Good on ya!!!

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Job Skoch. I'm happy for ya man.
Alicia

3:24 AM

 
Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Proud of u man. made me weap, like Jesus.

J

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Lookin' good Skochie! Have a great summer as assitant program.

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home