Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Amityville Horror




The "Based on a true story" tagline really doesn't mean much these days, as this movie proved. Thats just a side note though, the movie (although not as good as the original) had me jumping in my seat a few times, and had my mexican friend yelling explitives constantly.

Alright, so the plot: Family moves into haunted house. Horror follows.

There are some things that confuse me in this movie (like how morning turns to night turns to morning in what seems like a 5 hours period), and it upsets me that they don't use the priest until much further on in the movie (unlike the original, where the religious references are there from the beginning)

I really enjoyed the fact that this movie didn't rely very much on cgi, and as an added bonus it got ryan rynolds to shutup his sarcastic comments! I'd still say the original is better, but since i soley watch horror movies to be scared i'd give it an 8 out of 10, because i'm a wuss.


Skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY it was scary!

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home