Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The echo that is love



My life has been extra-ordinary, blessed and cursed and won
-billy corgan



I went crazy today i wrote and recorded not 1 but 2 bad songs today!!!
it was a very productive day.
you can listen to them if you want, but take note the lyrics where written purely out of the frustration that comes with trying to write a song that makes sense.


I woke up to The Barenaked Ladies "Enid" (little known fact about me: i don't get out of bed unless the radio gives me an inspiring song to get up to)

I like that song only because of the one line "i could do it all for you, but i don't want to"

Of course, i like anything that acknowledges the fact that some things really aren't that important, and definitly aren't worth putting any brain waves into. Who knows, maybe God can take care of all your problems, and maybe thats why he says not to worry. Make sense.

\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home