Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mayonnaise

I believe in a strong introduction.

Hello.

Glad we got that out of the way.

Well, i spent 6 hours at a meeting in a small incredibly hot room today where the next youngest participant was 10 years older then me and whose head looks like a boiling ball that has a slight molding problem.

Needless to say i'm a bit frantic, so load me up.

I've often asked myself a question in which i already know the answer when it comes to worshiping God (as i am a guitar player, and a rather vibrant one at that)

Is it what you play or how you play it?

Obviously any church going member would say what you play, it doesn't matter how you play Marilyn Manson (not to pick on him) but nobody is going to define that as worshiping God no matter how you play it.

I guess my main beef is that i have not seen dancing in a sunday morning service, or any sort of open physical expression of ones love for God (aside from what can be done from a chair), in..... well ever, and i think thats kinda sad. Maybe nobody likes to worship God with Body Movements, i don't know.

I guess all i'm saying is God doesn't care about how you worship him, as long as you do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Hey Dave, your Worship like you do. It is between you and God. So Go Dave Go.

Your Bald Friend.

J

10:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skoch blogging! Welcome to the dark side of the web.

And, Jason's head does look a little like a moldy bowling ball. ;)

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just found your blog. Just wanted to let you know I have a couple friends here you specialize in worship through dance and my pareant's church has a worship dance troupe AND is SA!!.

Seven

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home