Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Imagine excepting the truth

So i finally got around to listening to the new limp bizkit song (not exactly my top prority) but wow, it actually rocks. that makes me so happy. Like my buddy Doyle says, music goes in a cycle crappy rock - crappy pop - crappy rock and so on. Anyway, check it out at
  • The Truth


  • I also bought the new System Of A Down cd, Mezmerize. I'd give it 3 and a half stars. Thats mainly because i wanted another toxicity. And this album is definitly not toxicity. Granted, the songs are alot more complex, but thats not always a good thing. And there stab at techno-metal (old school hollywood) is really really bad.

    But thats just me.

    And my house just got fumigated, and my parents are making me throw out all my useless crap (which is a heck of alot).

    Green Day Tomorrow!!

    Skoch

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home