Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Woe is me

I'm already experiencing the downsides of college and working all summer. Meaning i can't attend the doors, the rolling stones or pearl jam. I don't if i can ever get over this.

Oh well, green day in 3 days!!!

So i got Jerome Iginla's autograph, he came through the drive thru at dairy queen. I knew working there would pay off.

I got my stitches out. That hurt. I don't recomend it though.

I got two suits yesturday. One of them is my salvation army uniform. I figure chicks dig guys in uniforms. Not that i need chicks to "dig" me.

I also had my last Fuel performance last saturday. That was pretty hardcore. i don't know how many people where. 100-120ish.

And thats my life to date.

now its off to work.

Skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skoch, that is my altime favorite hockey player. You suck,lol. But really, good for you. One day I'll get him to sign my Jersey.

3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home