Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Float On

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam.
It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand.
Bad news comes, don't you worry even when it lands.
Good news will work its way to all them plans.
We both got fired on exactly the same day.
Well we'll float on, good news is on the way.

I backed my car into a cop car the other day.
Well he just drove off, sometimes life's OK.
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, oh what did I say?
Well you just laughed it off, it was all OK.

God is amazing.
Can i get an amen??? (i better get at least one)

This song has been in my head for the last long while, but i like it there. Mainly because i'm scared to death about the future (i always have been afraid), and its message of everything will be alright is fairly comforting, and the idea that God is for-freaking-ever is overwhelming.

Its 1 in the morning, i work at Dairy Queen in 8 hours. I bid you all adieu.


Float On

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave. You'll get to meet Bald Allison. that's all. Oh and hey...thanks for the sponsor. Um...other than freewebs...i have a nexopia. www.nexopia.com unsername: to3s

7:43 PM

 
Blogger Nav said...

Skochy,

First of all...AMEN!!!

Second of all...I definitely share the same fear of the future as you. I am finally learning that the more I trust God to lead me, the further I go, and the more I succeed in all aspects of my life.

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home