Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I wish i was superfly

So i went to the Thousand foot krutch concert. the security dude only stopped me from moshing once. oh yes. i'm cool.

So here i am at school. School is great. I miss Mike Kwak though, he would fit in so awesome here, but alas, God has other things in store for him (whats that evil laugh i hear?)

My roo-m-ate is awesome, he's the biggest guy at the school, and he's in the smallest room. How that worked out i do not know.

So everything is amazing in my life, i'm so glad i came here, and people call me skoch :)

And socs is cool too. shes right beside me. if i spell a word wrong though, she'll look over. (she can smell a typo a mile away)


DRUMROLE...................its fantasy hockey time!!!!!!! aw yeah.

In Your Honor

6 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

Hi Skoch! Make sure your roommate doesn't sit on you;)

4:22 PM

 
Blogger BethJoy said...

Who's socs?
Is that the girl sitting beside you? If so, who is she?
We miss you out here, don't forget us!! Fuel will be different without you.
Lil' B

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Skoch,

You saw TFK? I was supposed to see them in Halifax but the show was cancelled. Boo-Urns on that!

Wow! Bible College! That is super fly Skoch!

Keep it real!

Bullette

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Hey little buddy! We miss you at FUEL man, it just isn't the same without you!
Have fun in school and make me proud, don't forget about us though!!!
Peace,
Big B

8:16 AM

 
Blogger ~m said...

socs (as he chooses to spell it) is me :)

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Caity said...

hey skoch i found your blog on the camp site! miss ya lots it's not the same having a meal with out you hittin on us chicken girl llam(laugh like a mime) l8er g8er

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home