Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I've come undone

I find that when i take steps away from God -(i don't drift, unless i fall asleep in a canoe) - theres this alarm that goes off in my brain that says YOUR STUPID.

well i feel stupid - but i know it won't last for long
i feel stupid - but it's something that comes and goes
i feel stupid - but i think i've been catching on
(i feel ugly, but i know i still turn you on)


i come undone, in this mad season


SKOCH

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cultural Prejudice and Religious Intolerance Alive and Well on Cape Cod
In case you were tired as I was, and did not read completely through this post, here is JC's opinion of those who differ in their views: The Bubba is Bursting Now in my humble opinion , most of the truly ...
I have a working from home jobs site/blog. It pretty much covers working from home jobs related stuff.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Nav said...

Hey Skochy,

I hope things are going well in Calgary. I heard you played wonderfully at church yesterday:) I will be praying for you, don't be a stranger!

Love always,
Nav:)

9:00 AM

 
Blogger ~m said...

scouch, thanks for giving me first dibs on these thoughts of yours. i'd say something about you having insight/wisdom beyond your years, but you'd just ask about bulls.

12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home