Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've been tagged, tell my wife i loved her so

Wow, my first tag ever. i was going to talk about dead man walking (i watched it yesturday) but this is far more beneficial. stupid fred.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Sitting in Goodwill and doing nothing.
2. Sitting in Dairy Queen and doing nothing
3. Sitting with Fred at PLC and doing EVeRYTHING
4. Sitting in cluster 3 at PLC and doing EVERYTHING

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1.Platoon
2.Dazed and Confused
3.Halloween
4.Anything by Quentin

Four Places I've Lived:
1. St. Albert
2. Calgary
3. Pine Lake Camp
4. New Zealand

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. 24
2. Family Guy
3. South Park (i am so cool)
4. Simpsons

Four places I've Vacationed:
1. Barbados
2. Christchurch
3. Toronto
4. The lost catacombs of Egypt

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Spaghetti
2. Spaghetti with meatballs
3. Spaghetti with sausages
4. Jessica Alba

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. upcominghorrorfilms.com
2. nhl.com
3. movies.com
4. pitchforkmedia.com

Four places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. New Zealand
2. Barbados
3. In Jessica Alba's arms
4. In Fred's arms

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging:
1. Socs
2. Lilo
3. Dora
4. Steve J

I hope everyone hear is a little bit dumber after reading this.
Skoch

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Survivor starts tonight at 9pm...our house...Peter will call you this evening!

9:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wishes....oh, no...wait....i didnt get any from you! and after all i've sacrificed for you over the years....

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

mmmm ... Jessica Alba... tasty.

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home