Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Go cat Go




Any move with Al Pacino is alright with me. He's one of the few actors who plays the exact same character in every movie (except scent of a woman) and yet it has only helped his career.

This movie is no different, Al Pacino playing the old crook (president of a sports advice network, or better known as a gambling bookie) who seems to lack many fundamental morals, making money off the backs of the poor. McConaughey plays an ex-football star (blew out his knee) who knows how to pick winners.

Although the movie lacks any real climax, not to mention that it pretty much ignores all they negative affects of gambling, i.e. lives get ruined.

So the moral, it wasn't a complete waste of time. and it kind of made me want to start gambling.

Skoch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, missed you on Sunday. Too bad cause you missed a great lunch!

K

1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sweety, please don't start gambling.

Unless you have proof that you'll be really good at it...in which case I want 10% of all winnings.

A

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Matthew McConaughey's in it? I'm there! I could watch him sit on a chair and spit watermellon seed for two hours.

I think I have a similar admiration for him as I suspect you do for Jessica Alba.

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home