Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, March 24, 2006

And the winner is....

Here there are, if these apply to you, then date me.

1. Owns a Sonic Youth T-shirt
2. Is indecisive about favourite radiohead album
3. Dyes hair periodically many different colors
4. Quotes movies made in the 40's and 50's
5. If I name a year she can name an album
6. Digs my band
7. Understands that choirs have a place in music, but hates them all the same
8. Is shorter than me
9. Finds no significant meanings in names.
10. Has Hair at least past shoulders.
11. Dances
12. Covers walls with posters (not always her own walls)
13. Looks like shes tempted to play with my hair
14. Attributes her upbringing to three things : Parents, Simpsons and Goldeneye
15. South Park taught her how to swear.

Of course, all the following are completely negotiable if shes hot. oh, so shallow.


"Big News"

Our Number 1 hit single is now on purevolume.com/divided1985!!!!!!! check it out!

Skoch

5 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

>10. Has Hair at least past shoulders.
"the better to rock out with, my dear"?

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Peaches said...

Sometimes shallow people are funny, you might be one of them.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Oh, u rock, great songs. Are u coming home soon.

J

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave.

Your hair is a new set of colours and I never knew. You should come down to the south end of the city and show me. Or at least keep me updated on your hair dye adventures. :(

-Carlin (and just now I realized how ugly my name is to type. haha.)

ps.
Your band makes me extremely happy and my friend likes to laugh at you.

I thought you should know.

12:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... why didnt u tell me this? And u dated me?? ha! U should have showed me this list in October. I dont think i qualify for one ... 'cept #6 and 8 ... and well I took dance once...

~see ya later kid ;)

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home