Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Purevolume

Well, i finally did, i got Divided a space on purevolume. Now we shall get discovered.

Just kidding.

But whatever, its a chance for everyone to laugh at me. And i'm cool with that. I did this at 1 this morning, so theres no photos up yet, just a couple tracks, i'll try and rotate through the tracks once or twice a week so that they'll be new stuff all the time.

So check us out at :

http://www.purevolume.com/divided1985

And if you want, check out my old band at

purevolume.com/molestedsacs

I guess since i'm gonna be home for 4 months i'll praobably start jamming with them again, unless they don't want me. which is cool. but i might have to kill someone.

Skoch

1 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

i'm commenting. delicately and emotionally. or something.

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home