Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wave of mutilation

1. i love the pixies. Chris got there live album dvd and doolittle. it rocks my world.

2. My global min project is gonna suck. but i don't really care.

3. I have now seen 57 out of AFI's 100 greatest movies of all time. (i watch maltese falcon and midnight cowboy)

4. I have now seen 28 out of the 50 scariest movies ever. (jacobs ladder).

5. In case anyone was wondering, cd's are still on sale, 5$ a piece. The concert has been moved due to the fact that we found some place better to play. So its now 7pm Monday the 10th in the RMC Lounge. 7-lounge-rmc-5$ . and thats all you need to know.

6. Oilers won a game 7-1. that rocks my world. as well as my sis.

7. My roomate told me that someone called for me (he doesn't remember who) and said that someone i know died. So thats kinda disturbing.

8. i didn't sleep last night. i played with fire instead for 6 hours. fantastic.

Whats that floating in the water? old neptuna's only daughter. I believe in Mr. Grieves

Skoch

2 Comments:

Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Hey Dave...could that phone call have been about Ian's dad?

5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian and Kim B's dad died last week. That would probably be the call you received.

K

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home