Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Drag Behind

You get A's on your algebra tests
I failed and They kept me behind
i need to get off my chest
that i think your divine
You're always ahead of the rest
While i drag behind

Drag
Placebo

Someone once whisperd into my brain "One day my heart will be broken but i won't make a big thing of it, and i'll be all the better for it". It didn't really make any sense then, and it doesn't really now, but i like the idea of not making a big deal out of heartbreak, because there are more important things then love. not much, mind you.

I had my first student union meeting today. It's gonna be so much fun. I'm changing the name of the lounge to Skochs Corner. Fantastic.

I packed up my stuff today (just the stuff i don't really need anymore). its depressing, my walls which were once full of rock and roll joy are now bare. Tear.

But i'm going camping sunday-thursday or something like that. That'll be a blast.

Alex is getting me a System of a down ticket. that would totally be the highlight of the summer. I'm pumped.

I have a crush on every girl. It sucks, but its kind of funny, cause i get the impression that when God thinks of me and how i handle romantic entanglements he laughs. I have a wierd idea of God (or he has a wierd idea of me)

Anyway, i'm still selling Divided albums so i must go make some more

Peace

Skoch

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Game 1, Round 1: Edmonton vs. Detroit, 5pm MT on CBC.
GO OILERS GO!

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO FLAMES GO!

6:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, game 1 did not go as planned, but we are puting that behind us. Game2: Sunday, 11am MT.

10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you buddy? I have not seen or heard from you since before Christmas!!! I miss my Skochy! I hope allis well and look forward to reuniting!! Miss ya pal!

-Seven

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHOO! OILERS WIN 4-2 IN DETROIT, HEADING BACK HOME FOR GAME 3 TUESDAY. I EAT WINGS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

Side note: I feel my brother does not post enough about the Oilers so I am taking the responsibility of keeping everyone informed.

8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got 2 words "floor tickets"

11:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the smashing pumpkins are back.

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Nav said...

Oh Skochy,

I thought of you in Red Deer. Maybe we passed each other.

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home