Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Divided After Show


Divided After Show

After the show we sprayed doc rock all over ourselves. rock stars till the end of time.

So i'm back home, finally.
I had pretty much one of the best weeks of my life. its was wierd.

Gimmie a sec

We are we are we are just children finding our way around the indecision
"headbangs ferociously"

I'm in such a wierd mood. I spent the last week traveling around with a bunch of crazy girls. We went to cademon, jasper, buck lake and the mighty edson.

Just a sec

Well i know i'm being used, but thats okay because i like the abuse
"headbangs ferociously"

And now i'm back home and unemployed. hopefully not for long.

I have 3 groups of friends. Rocky, Salvation Army and old High School peoples. and they probably all know my as someone different.

Except when i'm playing the guitar.

Skoch

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did u become so weird?? definitely not my influence....

4:27 PM

 
Blogger ~m said...

guess what!
i found: "catcher in the rye", your "what people have taught me" email, you lyrics to "you tell me", and the pumpkins' liner notes. email me your address, please!

moving is fun.

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Nav said...

Skochy baby,

I miss you. It's crazy! I have TONS to tell you, and I'm guessing you have TONS to tell me. Let's talk soon.

8:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OILERS WIN!! OILERS WIN!! HALLELUJAH, THE OILERS WIN!! I EAT WINGS FOR BREAKFAST!!!

11:41 PM

 
Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Hey dave,

what are you doing this summer. Email, Jason.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home