Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i was your silver lining, but now i'm gold

September 24th i'm seeing the smashing pumpkins, and then after commiting suicide, because as for as meaningfull moments in life go, its all downhill from their.

In other news i registered/payed for classes. so i'm broke again. love-ah-lee.

My sister is staying over at my place tonight, on her way to waterton. that makes me feel old. having sibilings stay over.

My mum is awesome, she sent me money. always a great parental act.

i'm officially done at second cup. which feels amazing. people spend far too much on coffee.

of course, now i get to go look for another job, so i can hate that too.

Chris gets back this saturday! i forsee awesome times in the future, which also means that our tv show will start filming almost immediatly upon his arrival.

Alright, i'm done at work, i will see you all before i die!
Skoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home