Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Were gone away boys, gone away.



K so update.
One. I moved into my new place which is awesome. its just me and brent, the chris's will move in later.
Two. i saw the format last thursday night. It was mezmerizing. Definitly makes me want to learn piano, just enough so i can justify having one on stage beside me.
Three. Luke is gone, which means i'm stuck working everyday for the next few weeks. which throws a monkey into alot of my plans. and the monkeys getting caught up in the gears and its a huge mess.
Four. I get to go job hunting next week. i kinda want to work at a liquor store. i just think you'd meet a lot of cool people that way.
Five. I bought the new Matt Good album. and you know what? i like it.
Six. I still need to register for class.
Seven. I'm still poor. but who knows, i may still be able to afford life! we'll see.
Eight. Trevor busted his ankle up pretty bad, but now that i live a couple blocks from him i can go help him nurse in back to health. i'm good like that.

So i'm in a great mood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your new address/phone number---no presents for you unless I get it, love your mum

5:40 PM

 
Blogger bethany the brave said...

we will always have the format.
haha. how magical indeed.

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home