Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dorian Gray has Gone Away

i only saw it for a second
but the moon was very red, and a little sad
either because it was alone, or cause i was.

i played pogs at 3:00 in the morning. in retrospect it was the best part of my week.

My friends got married last week. it was a really cool experience. I was incredibly happy for them, plus i got to see alot of friends i hadn't seen in a while. Made me miss Edmonton. but alas, i'll be in calgary for another 3 years.

I gots to wait another 3 weeks until V Dub gets back. I miss him alot, he gives awesome advice. Plus when he gets back he's buying a whole bunch of crap, like a video camera so we can start our tv show!!!!!

I want you to be free
don't worry about me
And just like the movies
we'll play out our last scene
And i won't cry
i won't scream

Movies
Alien Ant Farm

SKOCH (feeling strangly fine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home