Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Clarity Brings

My sisters best friend Emma Bailey was killed in a car accident last monday. Its the most tragic thing i've ever known, so if everyone who prays could pray for my sister that would be great.
Emma, along with my sister, was the biggest Oilers fan i've ever known. She became a fan of them back in the ninties when the oilers were horrible. this is equivalent to a flames fan who remembers a time before Jerome iginla, but doesn't remember them winning a cup. Its wierd because i can't remember a time when Emma and my sis weren't best friends (probably cause they've known each other since i was 5)

Thats Em with my sis.


And if you want to hear a couple knew tracks from moi (well, mostly van denberg) check us out at: myspace.com/targetinquestion

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Davey. I miss her so much, but it helps to know so many people were touched by her and are supporting me and her family. Miss you tons.

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home