Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Wanna Rock Your Gypsy Soul

so i've decided i want to seriously dent the "500 greatest albums of all time" list. i'm at around 60, can'remember the specific number. which i think is pretty paltry considering how i pride myself on my musical knowledge.
This was spured on because colombia house finally sent me my cds. i pretty much picked cds i knew i had to have, but would feel stupid buying them from a cd store (cause i'm a loser like that)
1. Nirvana - Nevermind
2. Sex Pistols - Nevermind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmos Factory
4. The Doors - The Doors
5. Van Morrison - Moondance
6. Neil Young - Harvest
7. The Eagles - Hotel California

So thats what i'll be doing at work this summer. listening to awesome music. go me.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home