Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Thrill Is Gone



My soul thinks this video is beautiful. it also really likes the term "clunky piano"

So i deleted my Facebook account. As most people have figured out about me i'm not a huge fan of people being able to talk to me. naw, you gots to work if you wanna track me down. having everyone call me skoch is awesome for that, since ten years down the line no one will remember who Dave is. mu hahaha.

Disturbia was actually a pretty good film, 3/5 type stuff, but that supercedes all my expectations.

So heres my life up to date:

School is almost done, had an exam today with two more to go, then i start my summer job on may 1st doing security. My current Roomate Van Denberg has an aunt who in may is coming to calgary to buy a house that has a basement with two bedrooms in it for me and v dub. on top of that v dubs grandpa is coming as well in order to built a kitchen and a bathtub in the basement (if the basement doesn't already have one)
meaning i'll probably be spending about 100 more dollars on rent, but i will have free internet, phone, cable, plus my own room, plus i'll be closer to the school, plus Chris aunt has a vehical he can drive when she doesn't need it.
oh. in case anyone is wondering i'm applying to get into the music program at rmc, so if i get in i'll be at rocky for another three years.

and thats me up to date!!!

Skoch

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Feist is pretty fantastic, and her new album came out today, which I already picked up. That is all.

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home