Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Greed is The Heart of Excess

I should be doing hermenutics right now. but i don't want to. i'm sick of school, and money and such. We got our 2007-08 school calenders though, its looking pretty good for ol Skochie boy. looks like i'll be taking 9.5 credits one semester and 10.5 the other. Can't wait to be in the music program, then i can join up with a click, we'll make t-shirts.

I went to Steph and Sarahs recital last night with brent, it was rather spectacular, there both such crazy pro musicians, i fell honoured to know them (let alone be seen with them in public)

Grindhouse comes out next week, i'm uber stoked.

I have to work 32 hours next week, which is a huge burn because i have so much paperness to conquer. stupid stupid papers.

I'm gonna try and crank out a couple pages here though. this was just to get my typing skills warmed up.

Peace from Pearce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home