Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My eyes burn

I left the house for some guitar strings yesturday. that outing was the one and only of my weekend. and i've never been happier. I've missed having time to veg and do nothing. today i've been watching scrubs.

The good the bad and the ugly is an amazing film. there was something touching about watching tuto or whatever his names was running past the thousand of graves (assumingly caused by the civil war) looking for the gold.

we cleaned our house yesturday. i love having a clean house. it so much happier. and daylight savings time makes me happy.

i saw 300 at the imax with my whole house, and a bunch of our friends, i think there was 15 of us there. sex scenes are just so superior in imax. (jk)

I claim to believe in a God who can't handle my problems.
and in the morning after the night i fall in love with the light.

And off i go
Skoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home