Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Beggers Banquet



So Vdub's idea of creating gangster folk (golk or fangster) was totally stolen. we're getting ready to sue.

So tuition was paid today!!!!! and i have roughly 27$ to my name. so tomorrow morning Brent and I are going job hunting. so.....yippie!!! cause i love (hate) job hunting. its actually my least favourite thing in the whole wide world.
So if anyone feels like anonymously leaving food on my doorstep i will anonymously thank you.

The wind yesturday destroyed our railing and rip a piece of siding off our house. i know cool.

Oh, i passed all my courses!! i didn't do nearly as good as I could have. but thats because i'm an idiot. except world civ, i liked that course, and i got an A- in it. wierd how if i like a class i do far better in it.

i think thats all for updates in my life. i'm a poor broke college student without any real future ambition. except to procreate. always a good goal.

Skoch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am master of the gay jellybean parade

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(hey, u say weird stuff on here all the time...this is just something I thought u should know...)

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

not weird at all. I hate math and physics and consistently pull off D's. Then again, maybe we just like classes we are good at. . . less effort involved.

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home