Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, December 01, 2006

If i am a fool, that what am i?

So this morning they wouldn't let me blog unless i sold my soul to Google. stupid antichrist, using the internet for his sick purpose, why couldn't he stick to rock music. or breakfast commercials.

last night i went to the rocky christmas choir and orchastra concert. I'm so proud of tyler (my housemate), he's doing his trumpet thing, then he did his singing thing, then he did his just sitting back smiling looking good thing. Makes me so proud. Plus i got to sit by a gorgeous lady. so that didn't hurt, i was kinda hoping all my friends could see me. but i was 4th row. and the stupid cameras never panned the crowed. alas.

My new shower is built! so this morning i woke up 20 minutes early just so i could shower for 25 minutes! it was amazing. trust me. when you've been waiting for a shower for 3 months it becomes a big deal.

Also i am leaving for st. albert with my dear friend brent, so i shant be home till my birthday (sunday!). Hopefully i'm gonna witness the birth of my nephew/Godson, since the little bugger is like 11 days overdue.

Everyone should go out and listen to "play crack the sky" by brand new. and cry.

Skoch

4 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

Maybe you'll have the same birthday.

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a happy birthday - would'nt it be cool to have the same birthday as your nephew...perhaps that is what HE is waiting for! He'll grow up telling EVERYONE that he shares the same birthday as Uncle Dave or will it just be Skoch?

K

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

perhaps Uncle Skoch

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still in town buddy?

Les and I would love to have you over and catch up on some lost time!

Grace!

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home