Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Grudge 2



Its funny, horror movie sequels suck. Suck the money right out of my wallet. If my friends ditched me completely on that principal alone i'd understand. Anyway, the grudge 2 scared the crap out of me, but then again i'm a baby. by any normal horror movie fanatics standards this movie isn't scary at all. Theres just something about japanese inspired horror films that give me the creeps.

Although i did like how the movie was spliced up so the timeline is slightly messed, but if your gonna do that you better have a surprise ending. or at least a scary, dragged out ending. but nope, it ends, nothings resolved, your left not wanting more, just your money back. and that is the worst feeling.

In short it gets points for using a crazy timeline, thus keeping me somewhat intrigued with the plot. It loses points for the lack gore like the first one. or sarah michelle gellar.

Skoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home