Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Woke Up New

Gnarls Barkly's new single is gone daddy gone.
Thats a cover of a violent femmes song.
Thought you should know.

Its a gorgeous saturday, and i have no plans.
Except maybe find a job. maybe. i like money. when i don't have any. like now.

Snakes on a plane is in the cheap theaters
i may waste my time on that. i thing i have 2.50 in change somewhere.

I really like the new mountain goats song. the video to it is pretty cool. its on youtube.com, the song is called woke up.

I'm gonna think about showering. and eating.

skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Skochy....love the pad! It looks like an awesome place! (The guitar wall is my fav.)

How's your soul brother? I didn't get to see you much in the summer because we were in B.C. and then you went back to Calgary.

I check in on "Skoch's Corner" to see how things are in your world from time-to-time. Did you make the worship team? Hope you're feeling better!!!!

Miss you brother! Keep the faith!

Grace!

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home