Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Send Transmission To The One Arm Scissor

So i'm in calgary, but have yet to actually move into my house due to complications that are simply beyond me. But "they" tell me i get to move in tonight. So that will be exciting.

School is still standing. Although i really hate saying hello to people when we've only been apart 4 months, and we knew we'd see each other again anyway.

I saw Beerfest yesturday with clint. Wow, juvenile humor at its best. Its a good thing they had the warning at the beginning of the film about not to drink as much as the characters or else you will die. cause.... wow.

Hey, they gave me a key to the student union office in the school. I have so much power. And pretty much my sole responsibility on su is to clean the fridge on friday (they keep telling me it also includes making sure we have enough ping pong balls, but i'm gonna go out and spend my entire 500$ budget on ping pong balls, so we never run out. ever)

k bye

Skoch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Calgary

K

7:20 PM

 
Blogger The Stork said...

GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN THE CITY. WE SHOULD HOOK UP!! YO?!

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home