Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Oooh Baby Baby

To those wondering about why i'm naming fewer and fewer songs, well lets just say theres method to my madness.

I really love motown.
Chris and I are working on some demos, hopefully we'll have an album come october, its gonna folk-gangster rap. if any can come up with a good name for our band please do tell.

(Down 3) 14. Dumb - Nirvana
(Down 1) 13. Live Forever - Oasis
(Up 2) 12. The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
(Up 2) 11. Tonight, Tonight - The Smashing Pumpkins
(Down 2) 10. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Oilers game tonight, means i won't have to work uber late!
Exciting i know.
I think i may watch the game pantless. I concure with my mortal enemy on that one, pants are a waste of time. (unless your using a weedwacker)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

lol you could always be the fancy boys. lol i'm only joking. i have no good names i am sorry :( bye kiss kiss Dora

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home