Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

No, we're out of dynamite anyway




Both times i've watched the life aquatic i cry at the end when he finds the shark. I don't know why, and tears like that are best left unexplained. My goodness i'm wierd.

I would really love to spend the next two days recording music, but for some unknown reason i commited myself to something i really don't feel like doing. I just don't understand my need to always do what people ask of me.

I like that song by snow patrol, hands open.
I can't remember the last time someone told me to listen to a song and I actually did.

One day i'm going to find my shark. When that moment comes you can all lay hands on me.

Skoch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET'S GO OILERS
*clap clap clap clap clap
LET'S GO OILERS
*clap clap clap clap clap

15 years of being obsessed with a crappy hockey team is finally paying off....it tastes sweet.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Peaches said...

No, you so crazy

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home