Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Future

It's raining today, so no work for me. I'm okay with that, seeing as how i'm at 91.5 hours on my upcoming paycheck anyway.
I bought resident evil4. this is the second video game i've ever bought. it so much fun. and a little scary.
Today is Les Pauls birthday. Happy Birthday Les Paul.
I bought the movie poster for Clerks. its great.
And here are 29-20.

29. Sweet Sweet/Luna - Smashing Pumpkins
28. Tired Of Sex - Weezer
27. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
26. When I Come Around - Green Day
25. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon And Garfunkel
24. My My, Hey Hey - Neil Young
23. Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
22. Above - Finger Eleven
21. Sun Up...Running For Home - Matthew Good Band
20. Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine

Now i'm going to go watch Citizen Kane (which will put me at 63/100 for the afi all time greatest movies. i'm so cool)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Skoch, how many of your class mates/friends would know who Les Paul is? 91 years old and he's playing at his own birthday bash. Amazing!

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, oilers win game 3 2-1.....let's go oilers let's go!!

2:54 AM

 
Blogger ~m said...

psh! i know who les paul is! but then, i'm old.

what happened to the "down 3 spots"/"new"/"up 47 spots" thing with the list?

p.s. after you've done all 100, you need to watch them again, IN ORDER.

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home