Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dragon Of Good Fortune Struggles With The Trickster Fox

Who would have thought moving into a house could be so expensive?

Rent : 300$
New Fridge : 50$
Desk: 70$
Random Kitchen Stuff: 20$
Book Shelf: 10$
TV Stand: 13$
Food: 115$
Text Books: 250$
Painting Supplies: 17$
and oh yeah, tuition: 4600$
Getting to live with 7 of your best friends : worthless... i mean priceless, that one

So life is crazy, homework is already pileing up, i need to find a job. and fast. stupid landscaping peoples haven't paid me yet and my scholarship money has yet to come in. But thats ok. Gods bigger then money. That or i'm gonna wind up homeless pretty soon.

But my room is frigging sweet.
I'm gonna go read for synoptics and burn cardboard.

P.S. you owe it to yourself to see Little Miss Sunshine. Al Gore can bite me.

Skoch

4 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

My text books were 585$. Ouch.

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

I still haven't bought all my textbooks. But that is partly because I am rebelling against the price ($200 for a pack of little paperback things!) Hooray for the science library and textbooks being on reserve!

Oh, and I think you need to find someone with a digital camera so you can show us pics of this sweet room.

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip from someone in 5th year: don't buy textbooks. You can get by, trust me.

1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got a bunch of books that we were going to take to Pilgrim Books (they sell used Christian books, etc.). You should let me know some titles and I'll see if we have them. They're yours, if you want them. If you can't remember the email then you might remember the phone number, right?

K

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home