Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

There aren't enough bullets in your gun baby

I'm so pissed off right now. i've had such a crappy day. well, morning i guess. and now i have to write a paper.
Then i get to go visit Seven, whom i haven't seen in months. so thats cool.

84/100
(i saw bridge over river kwai and american graffiti)

6 day break in a week (two bad theres a 10 page paper between me and that)

i want some sweet food.
i'm gonna go make some.

Theres gotta be a good reason for your little black back pack up smack turn around he's on his back

Skoch

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Doesn't University (well, college in your case) just suck sometimes? There aren't enough hours in the day and not enough good markes to make it all worth while sometimes. And hey, at least you get a 6 day break - nothing like that for poor U of A students.

But I'm not bitter. Not really. There are those days when I sit in the University and look around and realise that I've actually made it to 4th year - soon to be Laura BSc - and I suddenly feel at home and it all seems worth it.

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home