Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Sold My Soul For Student Loans

Updates:

1. 13 movies left

2. I'm Broke but happy. which would you prefer?

3. i've started watching 24 season 4. short-lived addictions rock

4. Van Den Berg bought a nintendo wii. long term addictions are cool too.

5. I have a show at the school, Friday at 7:00 (Lounge) bring friends, bring everyone.

6. Its a beautiful day to take a girl for a walk. (thats a fact!)

7. I had a Jazz show on friday, it was lots of fun. even though i hate jazz.

8. I've been in 3 car crashes in my life. one was with a port-a-poty. Thought you'd like to know.

We don't bel;eve ;n f;ller baby

Skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been far too long since I've seen you. What's that all about?

A beautuful day to take a girl for a walk? What are you nuts? Isn't the wind blowing like crazy in your part of the city? I know we've been experiencing some not so pleasant wind action over here. Oh well.

Later.

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home