Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Legs on Fire?

I've come to the realisation that Mara won't be around next year. that saddens me. unless i pull some crazy antics to get here to stay....its time to be brillant.

If there was a class offered about the history of stand up comedy i'd take it. Theres a rich history there, i'm sure stand up comedy evoled from some neanderthal making fun of his wifes cooking to what we listen to today.

I don't believe in patriotism. last time i checked the world was round
-Bill Hicks

I haven't been to class since last monday, due to sickness, and a missing wallet, and a date. all great excuses!!

I work 35 hours this week. far too much.

Skoch

2 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

yeah, i meant it when i got mad 'cause you were blowing my grad off to see rage in concert. pfft! who DOES that??!

:P

8:53 PM

 
Blogger ally said...

hey, its been ages...we should do something sometime...how are you?

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home