Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Coming Up Only To Hold You Under

Songs I've Been Listening To:

1. North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
2. You! Me! Dancing - Los Campesinos!
3. Godess On A Highway - Mercury Rev
4. Random Rules - Silver Jews
5. Province - TV on the Radio

I Got a ticket to Rage Against the Machine!!! April 29th in california!!
(that is, if i get my passport stuff worked out)

I've now worked a total of 12.5 hours at second cup. people love me. i give them coffee.

I rode 9 different ctrains today. which is absolutly nuts. so tomorrow my goal is to not leave the house. at least that way i won't be spending any money (since i now need to save up hardcore in order to afford this trip to california, oh and p.s. if anybody wants to come i may be able to convince my roommate to take one of his tickets off ebay, but i'd hurry up with that).

Oh, and i got tickets to brand new in may. and i have tickets to barenaked ladies in feburary, as well as eric clapton in march. wow i'm going concert crazy!!!

K, peace

Skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a ticket

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home