Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

All My Friends



theres tons of people at my school/work. there annoying. oh well, at least i'm just sitting at my laptop surfing the net. i'm awesome.

i'm currently listening to album number 82, sticky fingers by the rolling stones. (thats not its ranking, i'm simply going by number of albums i've listened to)
this follows:
astral weeks (van morrison)
born to run (bruce springsteen)
blood on the tracks (bob dylan)

so i'm thinking i'm gonna hold off my annual "skochs top 100 songs" just in case anything really pops out at me.

possibly going to see spiderman 3 at the imax. don't really care, i'm not super stoked to see it, it could be good.

transit could strike at any point now. which would screw me over. cause my jobs on the opposite side of the city from my house (and my other job for that matter) oh well, we'll see what happens.

Skoch

1 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

are you in Calgary for the summer?

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home