Me Saying Stuff. Randomly. Sporadically. Incoherently.

Friday, June 22, 2007

They all started out with bad directions

If i could say a few words.....i'd be a better public speaker.

So moi, stophers brent and van denberg have found a place. i do not know how i'm going to afford it, as well as school and all the other bills i've managed to accumulate during my short existence on this planet.

I'm back in st. albert, recupparating after my 50/53 day workfest. I go home tomorrow, and it'll be back to work for me!

So morgan is engaged, joining trevor,luke,bill,stephen,josh,aaron,matt and Jerry. with ages ranging from 19 to 25. Sick, i know.

i'm going to have to pay utility bills next year. which means i'm never taking a shower. and were only allowed one light on at a time. oh! but apparently theres two u of c ladies living below us, and ones becoming a doctor!!! come on, everone say it with me all-right.

Peace.
Skoch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be alright. You always seem to land on your feet! It was nice to meet you a few years ago and hope the best for you in the future.

K

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home